yamaha strings

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Nov 2 20:47:25 MST 2006

I don't know if there is something unique that Yamaha does in their bass string manufacturing, but I can tell you this: If you try strings from one of the better American shops on a Yamaha or a Kawai you may be very pleasantly surprised. (Of course, you'll have to cut them to length yourself!).

Alan Eder