Flushing over-lacquered hammers

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 18:14:10 MST 2006

Well unless you are the one that just  applied too much lacquer & are trying
to back track then agree with the  toilet treatment suggested by others. I'm
sorry, reality being what it is,...is  real.  It just doesn't work & if it does
you don't get very far. Or you  may be able to get the needles in to create
some psuedo change but don't expect  miracles & if you do it's better to be
lucky than good on that day.KWIM  ?
 If you ARE the one in control from the git go & the  juice, be it plastic,
lacquer,or  whatever, then It is possible to  wash some of it down lower in the
hammer. Most of the time toooo much lacquer  has been applied from the git go
by inexperience & anxious voicer  syndrome.
Dale

Oh, Mr.  Erwin? Somebody just called your number....tell 'em how it's
done,  brother.
xoxxoDA