Short Capstan

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri May 5 09:05:09 MDT 2006

David
  I think I nay have a set.  What is the inteneded use?  I  bought them for
use in my back action conversion modifications but am now using  piano forte
supplied beauties with a reg tool hole  & a wider contact  surface on the head.
  Dale

Suppliers at al:

I'm looking for sets of capstans that are  like the one pictured (sorry it's
blurry but I can't seem to get the  picture in focus).  The overall length
(the important dimension) is  about 17mm as you can see.  Let me know if you
have anything like it.

David Love