Noise in the bass strings that won't tune away.

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 27 21:06:46 MDT 2006

Well, that was item one on the prep list.  Tighten string curves to
and past the bridge with a light (note enough to damage the bridge
termination) downward push too.  Actually massaging the wire with a
rag was first than "piano voicing".

Think twisting hammer shanks.  All good oberservations.

Andrew