Fwd: Business health insurance tax exempted.&H.R.525

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 02:02:11 MDT 2006

In a message dated 7/12/2006 10:04:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
anrebe at sbcglobal.net writes:
I'm working with an agent looking into IRC 105

Greetings,

          What is IRC 105??
           By the way I wrote to my US house rep, Jim Gerlach, He wrote back
and informed me that H.R.525, introduced by Representitive Sam Johnson of
Texas, named the Small Business Health Fairness Act was passed on July 26. 2005,
passed by a vote of 263 to 165. (can you imagine 165 representatives voting NO
for this????)

          In his letter it says: "This legislation creates association
heaklth plans (AHPs) to allow small businesses to join together through trade
associations to purchase health insurance for their workers at a lower cost". Now I
guess it is in the Sernate.

   Any one know more about this H.R.525?

Ju.lia Gottshall
Reaidng. PA