TuneLab 97 Any good?

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 12 21:39:25 MDT 2006

Another yes- go with Pro.  I did my first Houston Symphony tuning with 97 (
a John Tesh concert) and, according to Jim Coleman, is a "very sophisticated
product."  But with Pro 2.1 it is a huge improvement.  I am absolutely sold
on it. The tuning curve thing is a bit clumsy to get used to, but once one
gets a kind of intuitive sense about it, it becomes a second nature thing,
and offers many options for tunings and different rationales show
themselves. I'm a bit of a nut about the program, I must admit.
les bartlett
www.bartlettpianoservice.com