Business health insurance tax exempted.

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 12 20:04:17 MDT 2006

I'm working with an agent looking into IRC 105

I have attached some info for you to review concerning the tax plan
we discussed.  By utilizing section 105 of the IRS Code, many
self-employed individuals are able to write off 100% of their
healthcare costs (premiums, out of pocket expenses, dental, vision,
etc.) from their business.  This usually results in substantial tax
savings.  I have attached two brochures, one on the BizPlan and one
on the AgriPlan.  These plans are identical, we just use a different
name when we are working with individuals in the agricultural
business.  I also attached the audit guarantee offered by TASC, the
third party administrator (TPA) that handles the compliance issues
for this plan.  They are the only TPA I know of that offers this kind
of guarantee.  Please review this info and we can discuss any
questions or concerns you have.  Thanks for the opportunity to help.

Anyone else doing this?  Business owner is not covered.  But wife
employee can cover husband...

Andrew