Damper Wire Source Found

Cy Shuster cy@shusterpiano.com
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:29:08 -0500

I've been collecting web addresses for suppliers on my site.  Check out =
Tech Links: www.shusterpiano.com

--Cy--
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dean May=20
  To: 'Pianotech List'=20
  Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 1:52 PM
  Subject: RE: Damper Wire Source Found

  Thanks for posting your results, Gordon

  Now for some general comments that I think would make information on =
suppliers much more usable. Many people on the list perhaps already have =
contact info for Piano Forte Supply. But I dare say many do not. And =
this is not just about Piano Forte Supply. Often times someone will post =
that they found such and such and give the name of the supplier. If you =
are doing that please take the little bit of extra time and put the =
phone number or web site address. That way when doing an archive search =
on finding damper wire, when Gordon's post pops up nearly every bit of =
information the searcher needs will be there.=20

  Gordon spent a couple of days here trying to find this source. With =
just a little more information in the post it would make the results of =
his search much easier to use.=20

  Thanks,

  Dean

  Dean May             cell 812.239.3359