Damper Wire Source Found

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:52:52 -0500

Thanks for posting your results, Gordon

=20

Now for some general comments that I think would make information on
suppliers much more usable. Many people on the list perhaps already have
contact info for Piano Forte Supply. But I dare say many do not. And =
this is
not just about Piano Forte Supply. Often times someone will post that =
they
found such and such and give the name of the supplier. If you are doing =
that
please take the little bit of extra time and put the phone number or web
site address. That way when doing an archive search on finding damper =
wire,
when Gordon's post pops up nearly every bit of information the searcher
needs will be there.=20

=20

Gordon spent a couple of days here trying to find this source. With just =
little more information in the post it would make the results of his =
search
much easier to use.=20

=20

Thanks,