Open House at The Chicago School

PAULREVENKOJONES@aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES@aol.com
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:42:46 EST

In a message dated 1/30/2006 1:38:56 PM Central Standard Time,
david@davidandersenpianos.com writes:

> You guys are doing something we really need in our craft---making another
> place for new people to get a huge head start on a high-end piano career.
> Thank you for your service....

Thanks for the kind words, David. I wish I were going to be at the Cal. State
meeting but I have to stay and teach! David Carpenter will be there
representing us, though. Drop by and say hello to him. We will be staying in close
touch with all of you as we develop and grow (and learn).

Paul