NAMM and ugly pianos

Mark Wisner mwisner@earthlink.net
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 18:00:22 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

The Pink 'n' Blue, horse-shoe-shaped, clear-butterfly winged Pearl River grand is an odd looking grand, to be sure.  My opinion is not universal though, as so far we have sold four of them here in the USA.   I'll post a picture to this list when I get back to the office on Tuesday, unless the quantity and quality of the threats gets too believable.....
What I can't stop wondering about is what the furniture in the rest of the room that this grand matches looks like.  Scary.