SAP

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:19:43 -0600

> I have to agree about the improvement. No more "hail damaged" polyester
> at the NAMM show last week. AND.... they provided some entertainment
> during set-up and prep. I was crankin' away in a booth not 10 feet away
> when they herded 15 Keyboard Carriage guys over to hoist a 7 foot
> rosewood highly carved beauty up on a stage platform that was about four
> feet off the floor. (there were instruments on display under the stage,
> also, ... later...) Glad it was them and not me! I had to stop and watch
> from the sidelines. It would have been.... something if it hadn't gone
> as well as it did.

Ah yes, the "debris field" syndrome. Why are the spectators so
numerous at auto races and political nomination events?

>I wasn't there to see it come down, though. Gravity
> IS a verb, no?

Like merde? I suppose it depends whether you're above, or under the
potential result. "Serious", like "heavy", depends on where you're
standing at the time the bell rings.

Sorry, it's late...
Ron N