SAP

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 21:03:12 -0700

--=====================_99170549==_.ALT
At 11:23 PM 1/27/2006 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Andr=E9,
>
>I agree that the voicing and final regulation work these companies have
>done until now isn't perfect, however, i have seem a BIG improvement on
>these aspects when i was at the Frankfurt Musikmesse on 2005.

I have to agree about the improvement. No more "hail damaged" polyester at=
=20
the NAMM show last week. AND.... they provided some entertainment during=20
set-up and prep. I was crankin' away in a booth not 10 feet away when they=
=20
herded 15 Keyboard Carriage guys over to hoist a 7 foot rosewood highly=20
carved beauty up on a stage platform that was about four feet off the=20
floor. (there were instruments on display under the stage, also, ...=20
later...) Glad it was them and not me! I had to stop and watch from the=20
sidelines. It would have been.... something if it hadn't gone as well as it=
=20
did. I wasn't there to see it come down, though. Gravity IS a verb, no?

>Regards,
>
>Patrick

Here's one of the SAP instruments, with stage visible behind and above:
NAMM06 077mod1.jpg

Later,
Guy

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...