antares antares@euronet.nl
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:47:30 +0100

On 27-jan-2006, at 22:28, PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. wrote:

> Hi Jean-Jaques,
>
> There a couple of big companys in Poland (which im sure you already =20=

> know)
> that do all sorts of action replacing/conversion work. SAP =20
> Renovation and
> Piano-Fiks are the ones i know. They are more like factories than
> workshops! I think Pianova in Germany might also this type of work.
>
> Though i don't know if it will be easy to get in touch with someone in
> these companys that can give any advice on that...
>
> Regards,
>
> Patrick

Yes, but the only thing they still have not mastered, is the =20
"finishing touch", so they will return a very good looking instrument =20=

with brand new stuff and all that, but without what it's all about.
If YOU know how to do "what it is all about", well then for heavens =20
sake (sakeh), keep it to yourself!

Capisce?  (;

EAR

friendly greetings