Viennese to English action replacement

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:28:11 +0100 (CET)

Hi Jean-Jaques,

There a couple of big companys in Poland (which im sure you already know)
that do all sorts of action replacing/conversion work. SAP Renovation and
Piano-Fiks are the ones i know. They are more like factories than
workshops! I think Pianova in Germany might also this type of work.

Though i don't know if it will be easy to get in touch with someone in
these companys that can give any advice on that...

Regards,

Patrick