Grand High Treble Sitting Position, was: Tuning Hammer

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:39:24 -0500

Is that 12:00 am or pm, Eastern or Central time? :)
Marshall
ps. that was a big issue in here in Indiana until they resolved it.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Ilvedson=20
  To: dave@davispiano.com ; pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:25 AM
  Subject: RE: Grand High Treble Sitting Position, was: Tuning Hammer

  At some point in the high treble, I simply move around and end up =
standing next to the treble side of the piano...looking towards the =
bass...hammer handle at 12 o'clock or so and my left hand is clear to =
strike the notes...actually quite comfortable.   I sit and stand through =
out the tuning...it is most important to change the way we situate =
ourselves during the tuning...different muscles etc.......

  David Ilvedson, RPT
  Pacifica, California

-----