Grand High Treble Sitting Position, was: Tuning Hammer

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:25:31 -0800

At some point in the high treble, I simply move around and end up stand=
ing next to the treble side of the piano...looking towards the bass...h=
ammer handle at 12 o'clock or so and my left hand is clear to strike th=
e notes...actually quite comfortable.   I sit and stand through out the=
 tuning...it is most important to change the way we situate ourselves d=
uring the tuning...different muscles etc.......

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California