Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:31:21 -0500

I think it's safe to stick with pianos, piano tuning and leave the rest =
up to Dr. Phill.
Marshall
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Dean May=20
  To: 'Pianotech List'=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:51 PM
  Subject: RE: Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

  James wrote: What we don't know (yet) is what personal interest of his =
would prompt such egregious behavior.

  =20

  =20

  Of course we know what it is: he is passionate about preserving this =
historic instrument. He even said so. Such passion drives people to do =
outrageous things like laying down in front of a crane with a wrecking =
ball.  I'm not trying to excuse what he did, but please, let's not start =
imputing sinister motives.=20

  =20

  Dean

  Dean May             cell 812.239.3359