Grand High Treble Sitting Position, was: Tuning Hammer

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:36:24 -0500

Now why is that hard to picture? I don't get kinky with the piano, =
although there is a certain amount of intimacy involved - especially =
with those that respond in a meaningful way to my manipulation. It's =
just a simple description of how I sit to tune a grand piano high treble =
section.

I've only watched one other guy tune a grand piano - and I don't =
remember how he approached the high treble. Where do others sit while =
tuning the high treble?

Now you've got me curious....

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  I'm trying to picture this...:-)

  Dave Davis, RPT

  Terry wrote:
  [snip]  ... I sit on the side of the piano, typically with the right =
front piano leg between my knees=20

  Terry Farrell