Soundboard rib question

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:27:35 -0800 (PST)

I will reiterate what I posted a month ago, to no
response.
I have 3 spectacular 1900 era uprights, 2 Knabes and
an
Ivers and Pond. All have wide, short ribs that get
thicker in the area under the bridge. All are
spectacularly resonant and well preserved for their
age, particularly when you consider that this is
Georgia, where the humidity may be at 95% for a  month
straight, and seldom goes below 70%.
     Go figure.
     Thump