Bench Glides

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:47:58 -0800

------=_NextPart_2189251823956204758530
Terry asked what kind of glides I use on new benches, so here's scan of the two sizes I use. I get them from my really goood Olde Timey Hardware store. (they order them special for me. These are made by Handy B.M - Chicago/N.Y.(?) The original type that I like, just a bit better were made by Bosich(sp?). These glides are kind to rugs and hardwood floors. And they don't "snag" like a lot of the others. Some of my customers prefer to use the felt self-adhering type, which are nice, eccept they come in "colors" that may not match the decor and don't slide worth a darn on carpets or area rugs. I use these as a little "touch" of personal care for the customers and I've had many thank me for it.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I