Pianos at the Awahnee in Yosemite?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 23:15:50 EST

HI folks,

This one's primarily for the northern California contingent.

I spent last weekend up in Yosemite.  While I was there,  I heard that there
were a couple of large Steinways at the Awahnee Hotel in  the valley.  I was
wondering if anybody on this list tunes, or knows who  tunes them?  I was
hoping to maybe get a barter deal for a night....

Yosemite is beautiful in the winter.  Of the millions of tourists who  visit
there each year, very few of them visit in the cold season.  Quite a  peaceful
experience.

Dave  Stahl

Dave Stahl Piano Service
650-224-3560