New Member!

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 00:56:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi Joe,

Thank you and everyone else so far for welcoming me.

Well, there is only the one place (they are Meyne agents) to get tools and
supplies from in Spain. But we get everything from abroad: England for
many years, and Germany the past 4 years or so.

By the way, you have some cool stuff for sale in your website.

Patrick

> Hi Patrick,
> Welcome to the list. It is nice to have tuners from other countrys here
to express their views on tuning etc. We have several regulars here who
speak several languages.
> Where do persons  in Spain get tools and repair supplies?
> Joe Goss RPT
> Mother Goose Tools
> imatunr@srvinet.com
> www.mothergoosetools.com