Shaff front rail punchings

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 21:40:12 -0800

Alright, alright...I'll put a set in our local performance piano and se=
e how it goes...now if I just knew where to get them...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: Piannaman@aol.com
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Shaff front rail punchings

After playing my own piano with Wurzen punchings (FR) for about 6 month=
s, I really wonder why anybody uses anything else.  The minimal differe=
nce in price gives an amazing improvement in performance.

I even put one in my grand action model...

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 1/14/2006 4:53:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, Erwins=