What do you play after you've tuned the piano?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:23:59 EST

Depends on the mood.  Sometimes an uptempo version of "There Will  Never Be
Another You."  Sometimes a lullabye I composed for my son when he  was born.
Sometimes a tune I'm writing for my wife(and having a hard time  finishing...).

Lately, it's been an improvised version of "Bridge Over Troubled Water,"
because it has tremendous sonority when played on a good quality, freshly  tuned
piano.  And it's really easy on tired ears.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 1/13/2006 4:52:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,