mystery click puzzler

wjstuner@juno.com wjstuner@juno.com
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 13:10:00 GMT

Just yesterday I had a mystery click in a new Kawai RX-2 with just a few=
 notes-F5 thru G#5.  When I pulled the action I played with the damper l=
evers and found most of them made a clicking noise, so I checked the ups=
top rail and it was too high.  (forgot to check it when I prepped)   I a=
djusted the upstop rail and they wouldn't click anymore, but I didn't ta=
ke more time to investigate why. =

Bill Schlipf Bloomington, IL
http://homepage.a5.com/~wjstuner