Looking for certain tools

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:20:48 EST

CY
     I made one out of a 10mm end wrench.  I had  to grind it to make it fit
right.  I then taped it to an 8 inch wooden  maple stick for a handle & works
very well.  Low.... Low Tech. I don't  hate the hex heads anymore in fact it's
easier to manipulate than the usually  kind because of the lengthy handle
  Dale

2.  Old-style S&S capstan wrenches, open-end wrenches with four flat faces.
The current ones are U-shaped, and only grip on two sides of the capstan
(and the arms are too big).

3. Key button stock.  Schaff and  Pianotek list them, but both are apparently

backordered.

Thanks!

--Cy Shuster--
Boston, MA