Loose Upright soundboard

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:08:12 -0800 (PST)

In places where you want to get glue into a joint but
have no "access", I recommend drilling pilot holes
through the "front" piece only, filling them with
glue, and then taking the bit out of the drill and
turning it around to use the "butt" end as a  ram to
push the glue through the hole and into the loose
joint. A lot of glue can be put into the joint with
this method, into placesa spatula or knife blade won't
fit,  and the force of the "ram" will spread it into
the joint well.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com