something about ETD's from an insider

antares antares@euronet.nl
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 00:48:49 +0100

On 7-jan-2006, at 0:32, antares wrote:

> And since October 1st 2005 I no longer sell Verituners in Europe, =20
> Bernard....
> Or anywhere else in the world.
>
> So I feel completely free to say about this issue what I want.
>
> Andr=C3=A9 Oorebeek

But then we come to an old disussion.....
I do not really want to get into that one...

So I tell you guys once more that in my little life I have tuned more =20=

than enough piano's aurally.
Actually so many piano's that I now come to the conclusion that I =20
have wasted at least ten years tuning aurally.
My latest ETD, the Vertuner (which I don't sell) gives me a tuning =20
which is so incredibly perfect that I am more than happy to end my =20
professional life with just that.
I still would like to add that every beginning tuner should at least =20
tune 10 000 instruments aurally.
After that, a very good ETD is a blessing for young and old.......

friendly greetings
from
Andr=C3=A9 Oorebeek

R. Vinkeleskade 1-3hg