M H A

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:50:05 -0800

There are several other pictures but this one shows the finished product. The
150 mm rule is just there to let you see what the backscale length is. It's
approximately 75 mm as shown. It started out at about 45 mm. This was done
without modifying the plate or remounting the bass bridge foot on the
soundboard. It was an easy modification that didn't take a whole lot of time
and, to the inexperienced eye, still looks original. It does, of course, require
a custom set of bass strings.

Del