billing forms for Marshall and others

RON MAY, RPT ronmay_rpt@bellsouth.net
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:04:02 -0500

=20
Hi Marshall

I have been following your posts and may have some help for you on the =
invoice pads.  I get all of mine preprinted from a company that many =
service businesses use called NEBS.  If you call them at 800 225 6380. =
You might also try them at nebs.com. They will send you a nice =
catalogue. I buy 4"X6" books of 50 duplicate pages at about 250 a time =
can get several hundred for about $40.+ .For new subscribers they give =
as much as 50% off at times. It is good to be on their mailing list. =
They have anything you want in printing from invoices, and statements to =
magnetic cards.They will custom make what ever form you like.  I have =
used them for over 10 years.. I had one mistake on printer checks one =
time and they sent me the replacements in about two days. Give them a =
call I think you will be very happy.

Ron May