billing forms

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 01:00:53 EST

=20
Mike,
=20
I made some up on MS Publisher a few years back, and update them every time=20=
=20
I print them...gotta get that price increase in there!  They end up costing=20=
=20
about 20 cents apiece when I have them printed numbered, and in duplicate, a=
t =20
the local printers. =20
=20
If you have Publisher, I'd be happy to send you a file. =20
=20
Dave Stahl
=20
In a message dated 1/4/2006 4:51:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, =20