Separate business/personal accounts?

Avery avery1@houston.rr.com
Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:29:32 -0600

Marshall,

Joe and I rarely agree about a lot of stuff, but I respect him. I
don't remember all of that post, but I seriously doubt that he ranted
to you about being visually impaired. He wouldn't do that. As best I
remember, he told you about an opportunity to be trained by people
who train visually impaired people. As far as I know, Joe isn't
visually impaired!
If you can't do it, that's fine. But don't accuse him of "ranting"
because he gave you a different option. OK.
Off my soapbox! :-)

Avery Todd

P.S. Please don't be intimated by any of us. We've all "been there",
whether we admit it or not! :-D\