Trailer ideas?

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Sat, 31 Dec 2005 20:16:02 EST

John,

If you're moving pianos by yourself, get a fixed wheel dolly with
rubber-topped platforms.  If you want any specific information about moving  pianos,
feel free to contact me.  I did it full time for nearly 10 years,  and I have no
back problems....:-)

Aeroquip clip-in rails and straps are a must.

Dave Stahl

n a message dated 12/31/2005 9:23:22 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,