Fw: The 8'11" Steingraeber is still here...

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:03:12 EST

--part1_c4.371acc4a.3135ce40_rel_boundary

--c4.371acc4a_alt_bound

Hi David  I.
  Try this:

HI All
   Just a  post to say that I saw & played this  piano a few weeks ago when
in the LA area & it was a superb instrument.  I was beautifully
made/constructed & the sound is very Strong &  sweet.  Truthfully it reminded me of My
Steinway D in a tonal  sense.  It had excellent sustain, power & clarity.  It had a
small cut-off bar & a small fish. yup.
  A real winner.
   Sincerely
  Dale Erwin

Dale  Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Calif 95357
Shop  209-577-8397
cell 209-985-0990
_http://www.erwinspiano.com/_ (http://www.erwinspiano.com/)
Specializing in the restoration, service & Sales  of
Steinway, Mason & Hamlin, & other fine  pianos

-----------------

To musicians and others interested in playing a  Steingraeber 8'11" concert
grand piano:

Just a quick note to let you know that if anyone wants to  come and play the
Steingraeber 8'11" concert grand, it's still here in  Yucaipa, California for
a few more weeks.  This piano is one of  the world's top pianos chosen by
concert musicians and made its first  U.S. debut right here in Yucaipa about a
month ago.  It has won  the Paris competition consecutively year after year in a
blind test where  musicians choose the best piano without knowing the name
brand they're  playing.  These pianos are about the only hand made piano being
made in  the world today, and Steingraeber only produces about 45 grand  pianos
a year.  Once a piano is ordered to your specifications, it  takes about 6
months for a grand piano to be made.  We  currently have a 54" upright on order,
as we sold 2 uprights last month, and  a new one should be here in May, 2006.
Steingraeber has  won awards for best upright several years in a row as well.

Since 1852, Steingraeber has been making pianos for  concert musicians,
beginning with Franz Liszt.  Don't miss this  opportunity to see and hear the
world's best piano -- rated superior to  Bosendorfer, Fazioli & Steinway -- and
chosen by musicians as the  absolute best piano they've ever played.

Come and visit us at:
Oak Valley Piano
31646 Dunlap Blvd, Unit A
Yucaipa, CA 92399.

We're right off the 10 Freeway at the Yucaipa Blvd.  Exit.  Turn right by
Baker's drive-thru (Avenue E), and another right  on Dunlap at the top of the
hill.  If you have any questions, don't  hesitate to call -- 794-9119.  We're
open 7 days a week, but call for  specific hours of operation.

Thanks in advance for forwarding this on to any and  all musicians, music
teachers, and those interested in seeing and  hearing a world class piano.

Sincerely,

Greg Shultz
President, Oak Valley  Piano

--c4.371acc4a_alt_bound
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--c4.371acc4a_alt_bound--

--part1_c4.371acc4a.3135ce40_rel_boundary
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/gif
Size: 13181 bytes
Desc: not available

--part1_c4.371acc4a.3135ce40_rel_boundary--