Fwd: Fw: The 8'11" Steingraeber is still here...

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 7:57:59 -0800

For some reason I could not open your attachment...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: Erwinspiano@aol.com
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Fwd: Fw: The 8'11" Steingraeber is still here...

 HI All
   Just a  post to say that I saw & played this piano a few weeks ago w=
hen in the LA area & it was a superb instrument. I was beautifully made=
/constructed & the sound is very Strong & sweet.  Truthfully it reminde=
d me of My Steinway D in a tonal sense.  It had excellent sustain, powe=
r & clarity.  It had a small cut-off bar & a small fish. yup.
  A real winner.
   Sincerely
  Dale Erwin

Dale Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Calif 95357
Shop 209-577-8397
cell 209-985-0990
http://www.erwinspiano.com/
Specializing in the restoration, service & Sales of
Steinway, Mason & Hamlin, & other fine pianos