Advice needed on NewOctave Corporation 2

sclaurian@yahoo.com sclaurian@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 03:03:59 -0800 (PST)

Thank you very much for all answers and suggestions.

The reason I ask about NewOctave Corporation (www.pianoparts.com /
www.pianosupply.com) is that their site (though very badly designed) is the
only one where I could find prices and all their products beeing showed
(presented somehow). I also have a guess they have low prices (guess only
because it's my first attempt to attend repairing and have no experience with
prices). On the internet I found many other suppliers, but their products are
not presented, or not in english, or their prices not mentioned, or
combinations. I sent messages to the german suppliers, but they haven't
respond, or their reply lacked the info requested and seemed to prove that they
do not manage english language / it is not a way to communicate with them. I
run out of time as my client is in hurry and I tend to panic...    ;?)  not so
easy...

That's why I still hope that some of you, folks, have tried NewOctave
Corporation, or use their products and are able to advice me about using this
unic-yet-for-me resource of import.

Best regards to everybody,
Claudiu