What a relief!

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:32:10 EST

Dave
  Congratulations Pal
 Those that win cultivate a can do  attitude.
  Dale

 For those of you on the exam prep list, forgive the duplicate  posting!

After failing both parts of the regulation test last July, I retook them
this morning and passed both....ahhhhh....now I feel like taking a long  nap!
I'll wait a little bit before scheduling the tuning test.
Relax.

Relax.

That's all I have to say...I'm going to sleep now!

Dave  Stahl

Dave  Stahl

Dale  Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Calif 95357
Shop  209-577-8397
cell 209-985-0990
_http://www.erwinspiano.com/_ (http://www.erwinspiano.com/)
Specializing in the restoration, service & Sales  of
Steinway, Mason & Hamlin, & other fine  pianos