This One's for Carl, was RE: Piano poltergeists?

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 16:48:04 -0600

Had an ancient Lyon & Healy grand piano stored for many years in an old,
long unused chicken coop.

Now the owner insists hears clucking, cackling, scratching, and crowing
sounds coming from the piano.

He called in a spirtualist, but she kept laughing at him; he lost his cool
and smacked her! Of course, he was arrested for striking a happy medium.

They also arrested her because she was a known fraud: People felt sorry for
her because she was a dwarf, so she easily took advantage of them.

They sentenced her to 90 days in jail, but she escaped. The next day's
headlines read: "Small Medium at Large."

Anyway, I checked it myself and, sure enough, the piano has a serious case
of poultrygeists.

I tried telling them to get the flock out of there but they wouldn't. So I
called in Jack LaLane to exercise them ...

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri