Wurlitzer A-200 Electric Piano

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica@optonline.net
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:12:39 -0500

Hello List.

I received a call to tune two Wurlitzer Electric Piano A-200s.

I've worked on the action, sustain pedals and some basic electronics of
the A-200, however this is the first tuning I've been asked to do.

There is a reed or tine that has solder on the end.  I know that by
adding or removing solder is how the pitch is raised or lowered.

My question is, does anyone have any advice on technique and solder
type.  (i.e. Adding, filing solder and type of solder to use)?

As always thanks for your help and support.

Aart Markenstein

Aart in America Piano Services
Hoboken, N.J.  07030
201 406 2594