Spinet

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:03:20 -0600

Anson,
For tuning pins that don't hold, ultra thin CA glue (debonder around
just in case) trickle in over the tuning pin.  Don't let it get
anywhere else.  Laying the piano over on its back helps that, but you
should put something underneath in case any leaks through.

Use rubber mutes in uprights (felt mutes on grands) where the felt
strips won't fit, get a Papps treble mute where rubber mutes won't do
much good, like C8 and the treble break.

Andrew