Steinway NY Re-Introduces the O (to replace the L)

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:58:15 -0600

Avery:
=20
It looks to me like they are trying to better coordinate what they are =
making in NY and Hamburg.  Could the "C" be next?  I'm not normally one =
who is prone to fantasies but while they are making all these changes =
how about making the NY sostenuto like the Hamburg one! =20
=20
I know......back to reality!
=20
dp