15mm plug cutter

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:07:21 -0500

MessageI would recommend using a filler of similar density as the key =
wood because when it come time to drill for new lead, it will be easier =
to keep the drill bit on track - and after all, you are trying to remove =
weight, right? Something like West System epoxy thickened with their =
#407 Low-Density Filler works very well.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  I think I will use my 1/2 tenon/plug cutter. It's good quality and =
does a good job. I had forgotten about Webb Phillip's wood restorer that =
I will use as a glue and filler. It should be OK for lead removing.

  I was finally able to find a 15mm good tenon/plug cutter on the net =
for about 79 Euros + shipping and duty... :-(

  Marcel