tips

Steve Fujan sjfujan@gmail.com
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:17:14 -0600

Don,

I've sold quite a few of the Watanabe tips.  They have much better fit and
consistancy than what I have seen of the recent Schaff tips.  If you are
just buying tips, I suggest getting them from PianoTek Supply
www.pianoteksupply.com.  I sell them also, but must mark them up to cover
costs.

Good luck,
Steve Fujan