Piano Rebuild Client AWOL - AAaaaagggghhh!

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:40:54 -0500

Joseph Alkana wrote:

> To wit: Try not paying for a credit card balance that the wife is
> supposed to pay per the divorce papers when she defaults. /You/ are
> liable per the original contract, brother, decree or no decree! DAMHIK!

..or me..

Terry, I would seek legal counsel on this. Seriously. It may cost you
$$$, and in the end, you will feel better about the consultation.

No I am not a lawyer - but I do know that there is a certain comfort in
knowing the legalities in a bizarre situation, and I would say this
classifies as that.

Mom is not the person you have the contract with, and I am willing to
bet my cost of rebuilding that action for you that piano was never
mentioned in the divorce degree - otherwise you would have known long ago.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)