Piano Rebuild Client AWOL

pianolady50@peoplepc.com pianolady50@peoplepc.com
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:22:01 -0500

Hi Terry,

Long time no see!   Anyway, I think your solution (if we can call it =
that) is the only thing to do.  Make a copy of the original contract =
(signed, I hope), and a new contract stating the current status, =
documenting your attempts to locate the owner (times, dates, etc) and =
the cost, payable upfront, to "put it back together" for the *new* =
customer.=20

A thought, I would want a signed, notarized waiver from the original =
customer that this agreement is satisfactory.  If it is a relative, as =
indicated, this should not be a problem and would be the *new* =
customer's responsibility to obtain such.  Make sure all t's are crossed =
and i's dotted!  You don't want more problems down the road with this =
one.

Debbie L.