Piano Rebuild Client AWOL

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:03:07 -0700

Hi Terry, Quickly post a sign about items not picked up in a timely =
manner. Your wording may vary. (O:((
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: James H Frazee=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:38 AM
  Subject: Re: Piano Rebuild Client AWOL

  Terry,

  I would just tell the lady that, because of the unusual circumstances, =
you'll be glad to do the work necessary provided that you are (A.) paid =
entirely for any work/parts already done and (B.) paid for any =
additional work in advance.  And, of course, I'd wait for the check to =
clear before unsheathing my screwdriver . . .