Info on Baldwin Grand

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:41:58 -0500 (EST)

Baldwin produced or distributed pianos with names such as Monarch, Ellington and Hamilton.  Some were stenciled "Product of Baldwin," and some had Baldwin medallions attached to the plate or case rim.  Most were pretty second rate.
If it is a junky little piano, I'm not sure it matters who made it.
Ed S.