another CA question

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 12:28:43

Hi Terry,

It was an upright--tipped onto newspapers--and there was no dripping thru.
In any event it was the middle pin of a threesome so it would not have been
the first pin treated in that unison. The client told me the first (top)
pin took very little--but then the middle pin he just kept pouring on the
juice. It would seem strange to me that the void would only be between the
middle pin of three and the plate. I can say that pin was no tighter than
it's neighbours.

At 01:19 PM 2/11/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Or filling the gap between the pinblock and plate.
>
>BTW - anyone check the carpet?   ;-)
>
>Terry Farrell
>
>SNIP
>>
>> The "record" for a
>> single pin was someone who applied 2.5 ounces to a single pin--I suspect
>> he
>> was filling a huge separation or crack in the block.
>> Regards,
>> Don Rose

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/