Using an ETD to hone aural skills

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 08 Feb 2006 19:48:30 -0600

Hi,
I have the Verituner and have tuned a "master" tuning on my practice
piano and recorded it.  I then use it to detune the piano and then
aurally tune, measure and score.  The Verituner has the test function
built in.  Sounds like you are using your ETD profitably for you and
for your customer.  BTW, you will aurally disagree with the FAC
method on the little monsters and you will be right.

Andrew Anderson